Stop self sabotaging your progress
1. Don’t strive for perfection strive for purposeful long term health.
2. Give yourself a break and know you are not going to “get it right” each and everyday and that’s okay.
3. Follow the 80/20 philosophy and strive for eating healthy and exercising 80% of the time (5 out of 7 days) and then make sensible choices the other 20% of the time (2 out of 7 days)
4. “Whether we think we can or think we can’t we are right.” Positive thinking is powerful.
5. We fall down 7 times and stand up 8!