How to start losing weight (again?)
Response to best advice on someone who is ready to start losing weight (AGAIN):
My best advice- is to start by starting…
And please hear me clear, IT IS OKAY TO START AGAIN. Down does not mean out. You can hit the reset button and decide to stand up and fight again.
First: I will tell you what I say in almost every one of my videos- Create a weight loss vision board! The power of visualization is amazing!!!! No one stumbles into success. You must approach this time, like a well executed plan. Start with the end in mind. Ask yourself, what will your diet philosophy and exercise philosophy be? Write it down/ cut out pictures and words that make you feel good. And put pictures of yourself at your ideal weight or pictures of you smiling and happy. Cut and paste or tape it to a board and put it somewhere you can see it daily as a reminder. Add positive words and read them to yourself daily out loud! It’s so important to see ourselves already at the finish line.
1. Absolutely create your weight loss vision board.
2. It’s okay to start again.
3. Love your curves right where they are and start heading in the direction of getting healthy.
4. You can and will do it again as soon as you decide you are ready.
5. Make this time different by starting for you, not for a size or for an event or for someone else but for you!