How I Overcame A Weight Loss Plateau
1. Always remember we don’t just lose weight, we lose weight in stages. Just as we put it on over a period of time, it takes time to come off.
2. Don’t be afraid to mix up your exercise routine and increase the time and intensity. Because the body likes change and after a while it gets use to what you are doing.
3. Make sure to periodically reevaluate your eating habits. And if switching your diet philosophy, be sure to do your homework on how to eliminate which foods and or replace which nutrients with what.
4. What you did to lose the first 20 pounds will not always work for the next 20 pounds. Don’t get frustrated just make adjustments.
5. Continue to focus on the long term goal.