How Did I Get Started Losing Weight?
- My best advice is to start by starting. Don’t wait for it to be Monday or after the next holiday, when the kids go back to school or the next event- (those were always my excuses) Start today! Put your self-care first. By making one more healthier choice than you did yesterday. To move a little more than you did yesterday. And to sit with your feelings and allow yourself time to understand your “why”. And then dig down deep inside of yourself and find that same strength you used before and get to it! Always remember it’s one day and one pound at a time!
- Yes it can be hard to get going again, believe me I know the struggle is real. But I’ve learned so much over the years about the human spirit and weight loss. And one thing I know for sure is, making it up in your mind first can be the hardest to getting started. But you are unstoppable when you set your mind to something. So, again, my best advice/start by starting sis! You got this!
1.Make it up in your mind first that this is going to be different than any other time before.
2. Create a weight loss vision board- see yourself already at your goal weight.
3. Get rid of all excuses.
4. Decide on your diet and exercise philosophy and write it down.
5. Create a “survival snack kit” and write down a list of breakfast, lunch and dinner options to choose from that are healthy meals.