Pineapple Kale Green Smoothie
This delicious green pineapple smoothie is a great option while losing weight for any meal. Green vegetables are rich in many vitamins such as iron, fiber, magnesium, antioxidants, and A, C, E, and B vitamins. No doubt, they are an excellent addition to any detox diets and weight loss meal plans. Adding them to a weight loss smoothie is an easy way to increase your daily vegetable intake and fill any nutrient deficiencies. While losing over 160 pounds, I often would have a smoothie for breakfast and dinner as a meal replacement.
- 2 cups raw kale leaves, stems removed
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup of frozen banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pineapple pieces
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 to 2 tsp honey, to taste
- Add all ingredients in your blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Adjust liquid to create your preferred consistency.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 287kcal; Fat grams 6 fat grams