Blueberry Avocado Mango Smoothie
Just because you want to lose weight, you don’t need to sacrifice taste. This delicious blueberry avocado mango smoothie will be your new best friend. It can help you reduce your belly fat and aid in weight loss.
This recipe shows you just how to combine ingredients like antioxidant-rich blueberries, healthy-fat laden avocado, and fiber-rich chia seeds. As a bonus, you get to cut your carb intake by not having to add 1 banana for the thickness.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango
- ½ avocado
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond butter or cashew butter
- 1½ – 2 cups of coconut water
- 1 tbsp raw honey (optional)
- Add all ingredients in your blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Add more liquid to create your preferred consistency.
- Either buy frozen blueberries or freeze your blueberries prior to making this smoothie. Frozen blueberries are actually sweeter than fresh! It’s also okay to freeze avocado halves that are about to go bad and use them up for smoothies! Fresh or frozen avocado is fine here.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and process until thick and creamy. I like my smoothies very thick, but if you prefer thinner, add more almond milk or less ice.
- Taste, and adjust by adding sweetener or additional milk.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 219Kcal Fat grams 3 grams